Advantages of freelance writing:
- It is very easy to find jobs in the online world than in the real world. You will get both national and international clients. You can choose your jobs as per your niche and it will help you get more clients.
- There is no going to office. It is your work-from-home opportunity and you can manage both house and work simultaneously. For homemakers, it is a great way to earn money and look after the family.
- You have many bosses that means you can work for more than one client and you are not answerable to anyone. You can choose your clients and make yourself comfortable to work for the particular client.
- As soon as you finish the work and meet the deadline, you will get the payment. You can earn handsome money after you complete the assignment. You can fetch both short-term and long-term projects and earn well.
- No need of initial investment and SEO investment. You have to fetch more clients to have a continuous flow of the money.
- You can work as per your time. There is no fixed time of work and you can work early in the morning or late at night. The flexibility of work is always there, but you have to meet the deadline given by the client.
Disadvantages of Freelance Writing
- Fixed money- You will get the price of per article on fixed basis and that is why; you need to have more clients to get the cash flow.
- Daily work- If you want to fill your pocket, you must take daily work. The day you take off becomes your loss which also cut down your pocket.
- First, you have to create a blog on the blog platform
- Write daily posts
- All the posts should be unique, write in first person, and engaging.
- Maintain the visibility of the blog
Advantages of Blog
- You are the master of your world. You can write and share your ideas and happenings in the society and your life.
- You can write down your personal thoughts.
- There is no such deadlines. You can write daily blog post or you can write post once in a week. The flexibility depends upon you and no one is there to pressure you.
- In the blogging community, you gain more popularity and other bloggers will appreciate your thoughts, ideas and unique contents.
- Once the blog receives the traffic, you can earn income from various affiliate marketing, product selling and advertising.
- You have to write blog post and share among your groups, blogging community and you can also share through social media so that more and more readers check out your blog post and leave comments. It will fetch more visibility and your blog will become popular.
- You can take part in various blogging competition to win some gifts or goodies and people will appreciate your writing skills and ideas.
Disadvantages of Blogging
- You need to set up a blog and invest more time to give a great look and feel. It will help the other bloggers to get a nice feeling from your blog and they will come again.
- Every time you have to write enrich and informative content so that readers visit your blog and become your regular readers.
- A blog needs SEO service to maintain it properly. It can take month or year to get decent number of traffic. You need to have patience and you must go with the flow.
- The income from the blog depends upon the popularity of the blog post.